Working from home. Virtual meetings. Video conferencing. Remote learning. Streaming. These are all becoming more and more commonplace. Technology allows us to meet, work and learn virtually but it doesn’t always do the best job of keeping our homes and private lives separate from our professional lives. Nobody wants to be in an important meeting when suddenly their spouse or significant other unknowingly steps into the frame in nothing but underwear. Or have your kids dance into the frame while you’re delivering quarterly sales reports. Or maybe you’re just not the tidiest person at home and you have no desire to share that with the rest of your co-workers.
Certain video conferencing software offer virtual backgrounds that aim to create visually appealing backgrounds, but everyone knows that they work OK at best, and there is no way to prevent the dreaded “ghost head” when someone else gets to close to the camera and all of a sudden their face starts floating in the middle of the screen!
Eliminate all these worries in your Work From Home situation with the Cam-A-Lot!
The Cam-A-Lot video conferencing privacy screen solves all of these issues by eliminating all distracting background visuals, making you look more professional and worry less about what others may see behind you. The Cam-A-Lot Curve dual-sided video conferencing privacy screen allows you to take video calls and work from anywhere and not have to worry about what things look like behind you or who is walking in and out of the room while you try to maintain a professional image.
With its unique strap design, the Cam-A-Lot easily slides onto practically any chair and completely blocks out your background. It’s dual-sided - one side is white for a nice clean look, while the order is a green screen on which you can project virtual backgrounds. Notably, it uses two layers of fabric on the screen to ensure that light does not bleed through from behind the screen.
The Cam-A-Lot Curve has a large 57-inch width at it’s widest points so that it can cover a wide view behind you while you sit in front of your webcam. It then narrows gradually on the way down in order to allow for easier movement on a swivel office chair so as to minimize disturbance to other items at desk height. When not in use the Cam-A-Lot collapses and folds down to a much smaller 20-inch diameter and can be stored inside the included tote bag. This makes the Cam-A-Lot super portable so you can have your background privacy screen wherever you may find yourself working. Scroll through the images to find folding instructions
- DUAL-SIDED WEBCAM BACKGROUND: With an easily swappable white and green fabric, makes the perfect background for zoom meeting. Use white for a clean, discreet look or use green for chromakeying virtual backgrounds. For best results, use with good lighting.
- FITS MOST CHAIRS UP TO 30.5 INCHES ACROSS: The unique X-strap design allows the Cam-A-Lot to slide onto almost any chair back easily, up to a width of 30.5 inches. A storage bag is included.
- EASY TO STORE: Easily folds and collapses down to 20" diameter and stores in included tote bag when your not in use. See the inlcluded video for simple instructions on folding up your Cam-A-Lot. If the Cam-A-Lot is dusty, simply wipe with a cloth.
- NO LIGHT BLEED: Uses two layers of white and green screen fabric on the screen to ensure that light does not bleed through from behind. Please ensure a tight fit on your chair green screen to keep the Cam-A-Lot upright.
- DIMENSIONS: 57" width at head height is large enough to block out backgrounds from most laptop, tablet and phone cameras to create a virtual backdrop for chair. Most effective when the camera is at, or close to, eye level. Please note that a camera or phone equipped with a wide-angle lens will need to be placed closer to you. May not work well with L-shaped desks.